Pressure Testing at 30,000 psig!
Reduce Cost and Leak Points - Medium & High Pressure Systems
A recent customer success:
- Bending heavy wall tubing requires a bench-top-bender, which means a larger bend radius. Keep that in mind when you're designing your system.
- It is sometimes assumed that pressures above typical require high pressure products. Don't forget that medium pressure is a reality too. This can help avoid some of those large material hogs which drive cost up.
- Most of our customers are aware of the dangers of potential energy in high pressure systems. If you want to reduce your risk, consider having Swagelok do the work. We have certifications for this type of work and the assembly is covered by our limited lifetime warranty.
- Cone & Threading seems simple on paper, but most people who do it admit it's a pain. If you would prefer to do the assembly yourselves you may want to consider buying pre-threaded tubing. Just let our team know and we will quote it up for you
- Special jump sizes and configurations can lead to long lead times. It's always best to get someone from our service team to help with your design on the front end. We can usually see supply chain issues early in the process.
Here are some medium pressure product catalogs and test reports you might find helpful